Get your copy of this e-book and find introductory tools for socially just facilitation practices in college classroom discussions
After reading this book, you will know how to...
- Recognize a variety of significant factors affecting students' learning experiences
- Avoid common facilitation pitfalls that inadvertently exclude certain students
- Devise more accessible approaches to facilitating class discussions
- Assess your own assumptions and approaches
- Set new goals for meaningful, manageable growth as a fair facilitator